Andy is designed to emulate the Android system on computers in order to run Android apps and games such as WhatsApp and Clash of Clans on a bigger and higher resolution screen.
- The good
- Runs most Android apps and games on a Windows computer.
- Accurate control of Android games.
- Enjoy Android apps on larger screens and higher performance.
- The bad
- While running, the performance of low-tier computers may suffer.
Andy allows you to use the Android system on your computer, which enables you to use all the features of the Android system on a PC. This way, you can download and install hundreds of Android apps and games on a larger storage device with more flexibility and simplicity by using the mouse and keyboard instead of the small touch screen, which is rather complex.
Andy synchronizes your account in Google Play on the computer, so all your Android devices will be synchronized automatically and you won’t have to worry about your progress in games because it will be saved so you can continue playing the most popular games like Candy Crush Saga, and Subway Surfers. You can also use social media applications such as WhatsApp Messenger, Instagram, and other Android social apps and games on the computer.
Best features of Andy Android emulator for PC:
- Emulates all Android apps and games on your PC.
- Runs games with high-quality graphics.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Seamless synchronization between Android devices and computers.
- It’s FREE.
Andy is similar to other emulator programs like BlueStacks and Nox App Player, with some minor differences. To download the latest version of Andy 47.260.1096.26 for free, click on the download button on the page.
- Last update2019-10-08
- CategoryFree Developer Tools/ Virtualization