BlueStacks App Player
Enjoy Android games on your PC
BlueStacks App Player is one of the best emulators to run Android apps and games on your PC in high-performing, full screen mode. The emulator uses Virtualization Technology supported by the processor to run Android OS.
- The good
- Native Android experience supports multi-tasking.
- Google Play Store integration.
- Free software.
- The bad
- Screen recording is not supported.
When you start BlueStacks App Player, you will have your installed apps categorized in a very elegant way. The user interface is really simple and easy to use.
You can get new apps by clicking "More" on the right-side of app interface. Currently, you can install up to 25 apps, but the number is expected to raise in future resales.
BlueStacks App Player features
- Open multiple apps at the same time.
- Maximize or minimize the app's window as you like.
- Multiple language are supported besides English.
- You can save the apps as icons right in your desktop.
- Integrated with Google play to get the most recent apps.
One major feature missing from BlueStacks is the ability to video record player screen and take screenshots right from whiten the software, but this feature is available in NOX , its true rival, this feature will allow you to make video tutorials or record your gamepaly.
Download the latest version of BlueStacks App Player 220.127.116.113 right here in Downzen , just click the download button above for a direct and fast download link.
- Last update2019-07-03
- RequiresWindows 7 and up
BlueStacks App PlayerBlueStacks